38 weeks
Only two weeks to my due date.
Ready or not, it's coming.
I've been able to get a lot more done around the house.
Lots of cleaning and freezer meal prep.
Cleaned out the van and installed the infant car seat.
2 car seats and a booster in our van is a little weird.
We had a big week with Makenzie and Alex.
Beginning of piano lessons, preschool and gymnastics.
I'm hoping to establish somewhat of a routine before baby comes.
I'm sure a newborn will throw a kink in our routine,
but it's worth a try.
I'm trying to keep myself busy.
It helps keep my mind off of how uncomfortable I am now.
PTA, girls schedules and my to-do list are helping with that.
I've been having a ton of contractions.
More than with the other two this early.
I've had some hope that I may have the baby early.
I had my appt. on the 3rd.
Mitch was able to come.
I had Dr. Dyer check me.
No dilation.
No thinning.
Baby is still really high.
Super uncomfortable check due to baby being so high.
All hope of going early disappeared.
On a good note...I only gained 0.6 lbs.
I go in again in a week.
September 9th to be exact.
Maybe by then I'll have started something...


No comments:
Post a Comment