Saturday, September 12, 2015

39 weeks - the final stretch

September 10
38 weeks, 6 days
September 9


We've hit the final week.
My appt was a day early this week.
Only gained 0.6 lbs again.
Dilated to a 3, super soft, but baby is still really high.
At least I'm starting to do something.
I've been having contractions off and on.
I scheduled an induction date.
If baby doesn't come before the 17th, I'll be induced that day.
It's nice to have an end in sight.
I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore,
but I find myself nervous.
I'm not exactly sure why I'm nervous.
I've done this before.
I do think part of it is a worry about my other two.
I don't want to burden others with watching them.
However, we've had an amazing amount of support.
Family, friends, neighbors, & ward members have all offered to help.
It's kind of overwhelming and makes me feel super loved!
I know everything will work out.
And in the end we'll have another beautiful baby girl in the family.
I've had a lot of ornery days.
I've been saying I've reached the ornery pregnant lady stage.
I'm trying to not be though.
Being uncomfortable isn't helping.
But not too much longer to go!
I'm staying busy, which is helping.
Next appt. is Tues. Sept. 15.
Unless I have a baby first...

No comments:

Post a Comment