A lot has been happening around here. We're in the middle of July and I'm still posting about my May Utah trip. With everything that has been going on I haven't really been motivated to blog. Here's a little update (hopefully I'll go a little more into detail later - no promises):
Mitch started rotations. Makenzie is potty training. Swimming - Makenzie is a little fish without fear! Mitch received a new calling - Assistant Executive Secretary. Primary is keeping me busy. Along with work. The heat has been keeping us inside a little more than I like. But, a heat index of 115 is not appealing to be out in.
Harry Potter came out and I haven't seen it yet! The plan is to go on Mitch's next day off, which isn't until the 29th. So no one talk to me about it.
I hope everyone is having a great summer!
I know how being behind is. I'm in a new state and still posting about your trip to Utah :)
ReplyDelete