I was 17 weeks pregnant and attempted to hide the "bulge" that has started to occur. I couldn't decide which ones to put up here, so there may be quite a few!













Makenzie was so interested in Corissa's camera. She wanted to be the one taking the pictures. So Corissa's husband, Kris, let Makenzie hold their film camera. Makenzie actually figured out how to turn it on and take pictures. We owe them a roll of film, but I'm excited to see if she actually got some good pictures! Good thing Mitch is going to be a doctor, because this is going to be an expensive hobby! Aren't these next pictures so cute!


Thanks again Corissa! We love the pictures. I can't wait to get some up on our walls.

Oh my gosh these pictures are great. I love them all. I'm especially in love with the one where Makenzie is taking your picture, too cute! Linds you look AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures - you guys look great!!
ReplyDelete