Thursday, October 27, 2011

third trimester. really?

From what I have read the third trimester begins between weeks 26 and 28. Well, I'm in my 26th week. Where has time gone? It seriously doesn't feel like I'm two-thirds of the way through this pregnancy. It is exciting though. With the way time has been flying by, January will be here in no time.

Monday, October 24


Nothing new to report.
Maybe just feeling more tired.
Besides that I'm still feeling great!
Makenzie randomly comes up to me and asks to feel the baby.
So cute, I love it!
Too bad she hasn't felt her kick yet.
She isn't patient enough for that.
I did have a donut craving.
I bought some from one store one morning.
Not good.
So that afternoon I bought different ones.
Still not that great.
At our ward trunk-or-treat we had fresh Krispy Kreme donuts.
After about 4 or 5 (not in one sitting) the craving was satisfied.
Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. You are tiny lady!

    Did you save any donuts for the children? :)

    ReplyDelete