Friday, June 1, 2012

splash park fun

May 18

The weather here has been really warm and humid.  I'm afraid it is going to be a ridiculously hot summer.  Luckily, we have several splash parks we can go to to cool off a bit.  We went to Creekside park with a bunch of my friends from the ward and their kiddos.  This was our first time to this park.  It's awesome!  I just wish there were less ways for kids to escape the park area.  I didn't get any pictures of the water fun, but some cute ones of the girls.

Makenzie with Katie and William eating lunch.



Cute Makenzie!  She loved playing in the water!



Alex hung out in the stroller.  And we're still working on stopping the thumb sucking.  So far she's winning that battle.



May 25

It reached 95 one day, so we headed to Long Run park again.  This park is a little less crowded than Creekside, but not as cool.  We still had a great time though!

Running through the water!







Katie brought along their new dog, Baloo.  He's a 6 month old black lab that Makenzie loved!  Unfortunately, not all of the kiddos loved him.



I love the parks here in Kentucky.  They are so beautiful and a lot of fun for Makenzie.  Although it's going to be hot, I'm looking forward to spending more time outside.  Makenzie and I are already working on our tans!

No comments:

Post a Comment