Tuesday, June 5, 2012

four months

May 29

Alex is now 4 months old and her personality is starting to really shine through.  She is such a good baby.  We are always having so much fun with her!





Alex...
loves to be on her belly.
as soon as you lay her down, she rolls to her tummy.
she struggles rolling from her tummy to her back still.
she can do it, but not very often.
tries to get into a crawling position.
she's pretty anxious to be mobile, but it will still be a little while.
still sucks her thumb.
she's pretty persistent about it.
I'm still trying to get her to stop, but it's not working.
is wearing size 2 diapers, although they are too big.
I don't know why I thought over a month ago she needed to switch to 2's.
is still an amazing sleeper.
8-10 hours a night!
is extremely talkative.
she loves to make all kinds of noises.
and loves to giggle.
I love our "noisy" conversations!
is super observant.
she likes to be able to see what's going on around her.
still loves when Makenzie plays with her
and Makenzie is still constantly asking to hold Alex.
Makenzie loves to call her sweetheart.
I'm loving the sisterly love!
she loves to play with toys.
It's fun to see her trying to reach for something.
she's working on the coordination for that.
her current favorite toy is an elephant from her aunt Elyse.
she loves to crinkle it.
is wearing 3-6 month clothes.
they are pretty loose on her though.
she's just an itty bitty thing.
Trigger loves Alex!
he avoided Makenzie as a baby.
he likes to lick and lay next to Alex.
I'm trying to stop the licking.
she's pretty much bald.
she does have a little patch of hair.
hopefully her hair will grow in faster than Makenzie's did.
she opens her mouth really big when she gets excited.
and she's still super smiley!
I love it!
she has found her toes!
she's constantly holding onto them
and has occasionally been found sucking on them!
is a mama's girl,
but that could just be me being hopeful!
still loves to cuddle when she's tired!
is such a good baby girl!

Her favorite position to lay in when she's tired, on her tummy with her head to the side and her thumb in her mouth.  It's adorable (but I do wish she would stop sucking her thumb)!





Trigger interrupted the pictures with a few kisses.  Don't worry, I made him stop.  He absolutely loves her!



I think she has such beautiful eyes!



It is so amazing how much I love Alex!  I was a little fearful that I wouldn't be able to love her as much as I love Makenzie.  But, I most definitely do!  And it's amazing to see how much Makenzie loves her little sister!  I can't even imagine our family without Alex.  She's such a sweet little thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment