Don't you love Makenzie's curls? Gotta love the humidity!
Alex has a love for her toes. She loves to hold them or suck on them. I'm good with her sucking her toes, as long as it isn't her thumb!
Makenzie loves to pose for pictures! I have no idea what she's doing here...
Life can be challenging. There can be a lot of stresses and distractions. But with these two girls, we are just loving it!

Oh my goodness they are sooooo adorable. I want to see and play with them, next year just seems just too far away.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Niki they are adorable and I wish I could play with them!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Alex in the winnie the pooh onsie looks so much like you!
Brooklyn is a poser too, I really feel that Mackenzie and Brooklyn would get along so great together and be best friends.