Saturday, June 30, 2012

kylie comes to louisville

June 12

My sister, Kylie, was able to come visit us for a week.  We had a lot of fun showing her some of the things we do here in Louisville.  Plus, she got to meet her newest niece and play with Makenzie!  We hadn't seen Kylie in over a year, so we were really excited to spend some time with her.

Kylie, Makenzie & Alex the night Kylie arrived!



Kylie & Alex!



Kylie in front of the Louisville Temple.



As I looked through my pictures I realized the only picture of Kylie and I together is this one that Makenzie took of us.  I was sad we didn't get any other ones, but at least there's this one!


We had a fun week playing at the zoo, shopping, swimming, seeing the horse races, watching movies and just spending time together.  It's crazy to me that she's old enough to have graduated from high school this year!  She'll always be my energetic, crazy blond-haired baby sister! 

More pictures and details of our fun to come!

2 comments:

  1. The picture of Makenzie is actually pretty good. You both are in it!
    It sounds like you guys had lots of fun. The zoo pictures are awesome. Alex is adorable and I just love Makenzie, but tell that girl SNAKES ARE GROSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant the picture Makenzie TOOK is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete