Tuesday, July 10, 2012

a conversation with makenzie

July 9

Yesterday, as Makenzie and I were driving home from Target I started asking her a bunch of questions.  I thought some of the answers were great, so I wanted to remember them.

me: What's your favorite food?
makenzie: mac & cheese
me: What's your favorite color?
makenzie: blue
me: What's your favorite animal?
makenzie: an alligator, do you like alligators mom?
me: no.
me: Who's your best friend?
makenzie: (pause to think) Josh!
me: What's your favorite movie?
makenzie: Peter Pan (the current favorite, but this constantly changes)
me: What's your favorite song?
makenzie: the Sleeping Beauty one
me: What's your favorite cartoon?
makenzie: Micky Mouse Clubhouse (yes it is - she's asks to watch it all day long)
me: Where's your favorite place to go?
makenzie: (long pause) Home!
me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
makenzie: a baker (not sure if this is exactly what she said, but when I repeated it she said yes - don't know where this one came from)
me: Who's your favorite Daddy?
makenzie: Mitch
me: Who's your favorite sister?
makenzie: Alex (good thing since she's her only one!)
me: What's your favorite candy?
makenzie: suckers (has been since she's started eating candy)
me: What's your favorite drink?
makenzie: milk, what's your favorite drink mom?
me: CHOCOLATE MILK!
makenzie: I like chocolate milk too!
me: Who's your favorite princess?
makenzie: Belle (I was expecting Tiana, but Belle is always the second one she says.  Maybe they've switched places)

I love some of the conversations I have with Makenzie.  She can be quite hilarious!   I love hearing the answers to all of these questions.  And in a few days some of them may change!

No comments:

Post a Comment