Monday, July 23, 2012

homework

June 21

I have started buying some preschool workbooks for Makenzie to do. She calls it her homework and loves doing them. Sometimes I have to limit the amount of pages she does or she would complete the entire book in one sitting. I love that she gets excited about learning new things. We have been working on drawing lines, shapes, writing letters and coloring in the lines. I wish we could put her in preschool because I know she would love it, but she's doing great at home.

The tongue sticking out means that she's really concentrating.  Reminds me of her aunt Katelin!






2 comments:

  1. brady has that same book and loves it! Thank goodness costco has all this educational stuff right now. I've been stocking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooklyn has that book too :) And loves homework as well.
    Yes, someone needed to get the tongue habit too :) That's my girl!

    ReplyDelete