This happened to be Kylie's last day with us in Louisville and it was going to be a hot one. So, we decided to go swimming at our local YMCA. We packed a lunch and headed to the pool!
Ready to go!
Doesn't Alex look so cute in her swimsuit and hat?
Swimming with Kylie!
Alex and Aunt Kylie!
At the Disney Store
Later that afternoon we headed out to do a little shopping. We made a stop at Makenzie's favorite store, the Disney Store. She could play for hours in this store.
The next morning Kylie had to be at the airport super early. Makenzie had to say good-bye before heading to bed. We had so much fun while Kylie was here. We're so glad that she came to visit us. Hopefully it won't be over a year again before we see her next!

I LOVE Makenzie's ready to go picture. I really hope we will be able to make it to Walt Disney World to see you guys. I haven't seen you in years :(
ReplyDelete