One of Makenzie's favorite things to do is go to the zoo. So, we had to take Kylie! And we have a membership, so it's something fun to do that didn't cost us anything - the added bonus! We always have a great time at the zoo and today was no exception. The weather was nice, it did get a little warm, but that's what the splash pad is for. Makenzie loved showing Kylie all of her favorite animals!
Beautiful Alex!
Kylie and Makenzie!
Makenzie watching the hippos. We were able to witness part of the circle of life. I'm thinking in the future we may be seeing a baby hippo! Makenzie was quite fascinated and I had to make her move on to the next animal. She just wanted to keep watching the hippos "play" with each other.
Alex hanging out in the stroller! She loves to play with her feet and that thumb still hangs out in her mouth.
Alex and I! We were watching Makenzie playing in the water at the splash pad.
This girl loves the water!
Kylie and Alex!
I think this picture of Makenzie is hilarious! I have no idea what that face was for.
Each trip to the zoo Makenzie seems to be interested in a different animal. This trip it was the snakes. She wanted to look at every single one. And she kept asking me if I liked snakes. I always answered with a no!
After a day at the zoo I had to go to work. So, the family decided to come in and visit!

No comments:
Post a Comment