May
One of the things that Disney does so well is the details. They really want every single thing to tie in. As you walk through the parks it really is as if you are walking through a different world! It's amazing! I wanted to share some of the pictures I took throughout the parks. I really loved being able to look around and just enjoy the beauty!
Beast's castle.
Next time we'll eat at Be Our Guest restaurant so we can go inside!
Prince Eric's castle.
Rapunzel's tower.
Cinderella's castle.
Stunning with the sunset!
Everest in Animal Kingdom.
Spaceship Earth in Epcot.
I really love these pictures! I do wish I was able to capture a few of the other iconic attractions, but that'll have to happen next time :) I can't wait to experience the Disney magic again (whenever that is)!

It looks like you guys had a blast! I would love to go there one day! I am glad you guys were able to go and had such a good time!
ReplyDeleteWow they really are stunning! I can't wait till I can go see them in person someday :)
ReplyDelete