Monday, September 16, 2013

easter 2013

To kick of our Easter festivities we decided to make a trip to the mall to visit the Easter Bunny. This year they wouldn't let me take a picture with my phone (boo!). The girls still had fun giving the bunny a hug and getting some cute Easter masks.


 

 

 
The night before Easter I had to work, so Mitch dyed eggs with the girls.
 
 
 

 
Easter morning the girls woke up to the Easter Bunny having had visited. It was a fun morning of collecting eggs, eating candy and spending time together as a family!
  




 

 

 

 
 
The girls in their Easter dresses.
I don't usually love matchy-matchy, but they look so cute!

 

 
 
Cupcakes I made for nursery.
(This was my service that I gave away at the Relief Society activity I've mentioned in a previous post - the little ones were for the nursery kids)
 
 
 
 
We got together with Gabe, Katie and Savanna for a delicious dinner. It was fun to spend time with such good friends!

 

The following day we went to an Easter Egg Hunt at a friend's home. The girls loved collecting more eggs and playing with friends!

 
 
Kenz was a great big sister and made sure Alex was getting some eggs too!

 

 

 

 
I sure love holidays and all the traditions that come with them! It was a good Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment