With graduation and our big move approaching, it was time to leave Chili's. It hasn't been a job I have loved, but it has definitely been a blessing. They have been wonderful about working around Mitch's always changing schedule and giving me time off when needed. I have been able to make some great friends and they really brought me (and Mitch and the girls) into the Chili's family!
My last night everyone surprised me with a dessert bar. I love to bake and would always bring yummy treats into work. They knew I would bring something, so they all brought something too! Thank you!
The yummy desserts!
Susan and I
She is the BIGGEST Louisville fan!
Molly and I
My baking buddy!
Mistin and I
Makenzie's best friend at Chili's!
Robin and I
Makenzie's other best friend :)
I may not miss the job, but I'll definitely miss the people. We had a lot of good times together! When I visit Louisville in the future, a stop at Chili's will be a must!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment