Our good friends threw us a farewell bbq a couple of nights before we left Louisville. It was so good to spend some time with the friends that have become family to us. The reason we are going to miss Louisville so much is because of these wonderful people!
Alex with Annie.
They love each other!
The guys.
The ladies.
I love each of them so much.
This is the best group of friends!
Makenzie and Katie.
Kenz is going to miss her friends!
Unfortunately, I couldn't keep the tears back for long and hated saying good bye. Luckily, it was also a night of great news. Our dear friends Kris and Corissa announced that they were getting a baby girl! We are so happy for them! I look forward to being able to visit all these wonderful people in the future and maybe even having a reunion!

No comments:
Post a Comment