While in Utah I took Makenzie to get her first haircut. She had a rat tail in the back that was getting out of control. Her hair has grown in incredibly uneven, so it needed to be evened out. Makenzie was so good during the haircut. I can't believe how fast she is growing. She's such a little girl now!
The before picture!
Let's get started!
She sat so still and just stared into the mirror. She was so cute!
The cutting is done!
The after picture! Doesn't she look so cute!
I was the crazy mom that took a ton of pictures and kept a little piece of her hair! We love the haircut and think that our little girl looks so adorable!
I think her rat tail was so unique and cute :) Justin wants me to get Owen a hair cut cause it is covering his ears and long in the back but I said not until he is one at least. I'm glad we got to see you! Makenzie is so cute!
I am the wife and Mitch is the resident. Makenzie and Alex are our amazing little girls. Mitch graduated medical school and we moved to Pocatello, ID for residency. These are our adventures!
I think her rat tail was so unique and cute :) Justin wants me to get Owen a hair cut cause it is covering his ears and long in the back but I said not until he is one at least. I'm glad we got to see you! Makenzie is so cute!
ReplyDelete