Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chubby Cheeks

This is what Mitch calls Makenzie and she actually responds to it. I was planning on posting some pictures from Easter, but my camera is dead and charging so I can't put the pictures on the computer yet. So instead I thought I would share some pictures our friends took of Makenzie with some of her friends.

Our little Makenzie girl!





Makenzie & Abby! Best friends with a bit of a love/hate relationship.



She's totally going to miss Abby when she moves! That will be a sad day.



My favorite! Isn't she cute!



Makenzie and the boys! Makenzie has a thing for Josh (on right). Occasionally, she has had to give him a kiss, on the lips, when saying good bye.



It's ok because it seems that Abby and Dax have a thing of their own!



The kids attacking the popcorn!



We love our friends! Makenzie asks for them all multiple times a day. When I tell her we're going to see them, she gets so excited. Louisville definitely wouldn't be the same without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment