On Saturday night we colored eggs. I wasn't scheduled to work so we had some friends over to color eggs with us. Makenzie loved it! We stripped her down to a diaper and let her go at it.
Love her face! She had a blast!
Gabe & Katie. Makenzie loves them!
Mitch - smiling! I can never capture this. Doesn't he look so happy and handsome (even if it is a little forced)!
Daddy helping Makenzie. She is becoming quite the daddy's girl. And don't you love her ponytail? I never thought her hair would ever be long enough for one. 
We had a great time coloring eggs. It was a fun way to kick of our Easter celebrations.
Oh - and after Makenzie went to bed we watched some Harry Potter. So excited for July 15th!
Yay for capturing a smile! Makenzie's ponytail is so cute. She's going to look so different when I see her.
ReplyDelete