I was telling Mitch the other day that when Makenzie was little I couldn't wait to introduce something new or to hit the next milestone. With Alex I am the complete opposite. Maybe it's because I know how fast little ones become not so little anymore.
Needless to say, I procrastinated introducing the sippy cup. While at the grocery store I was picking up some baby food and saw the cups. I decided to buy Alex a brand new sippy cup. I also picked up some juice. The cup actually sat in the cupboard for a day or two until Mitch asked me if I was ever going to let Alex try it out. I know I was being silly about it and we'll say it was because I want her to stay little forever, but it really could be just pure laziness!
She does pretty good with the cup, but it isn't her favorite. She's still trying to get the hand of tilting it upward so she can drink from it and holding the handles (not like a bottle). With a little more practice she'll be a pro!

That makes her look so big. :( Take it away!
ReplyDelete