The girls and I were still in Utah for New Year's. We decided to get all the kiddos together for a fun evening. So, the girls and I hung out at Melissa's with Ryker, Madyson and Lynlee. It was fun to be able to hang out and talk with Melis and the kids enjoyed playing together. It is, however, a lot of work to entertain 5 little kiddos!
All the littles!
Poor Ryker wasn't feeling too well.
Poor Ryker wasn't feeling too well.
We rang in the New Year around 10 pm.
Thanks Grandma for the fun party supplies!
We had fun playing games, watching movies, and just playing with cousins! Around 11:30 the kids were all falling asleep, so I headed back to Mitch's parents' with the girls and Lynlee. Thanks Melis for the fun New Years! I can't wait for the adventures 2014 has in store for us!

No comments:
Post a Comment