My littlest sister got married! That makes me feel kind of old. Back in April I was able to help throw her a bridal shower. We decided on a bridal brunch decorated in her favorite color, orange.
'From Miss to Mrs'
The food was SO good.
We had mini quiche, muffins, bagels and cream
cheese, and yogurt parfaits. Yum!
The bride-to-be.
I just love this girl!
My cute grandmas.
Makenzie was such a little hostest. She welcomed everyone to the shower, introduced herself and told them Kylie was her aunt. She also made sure to ask everyone to do the activity. It was fun to watch her!
We had a 'Date Night' jar for everyone to write a date idea on a popsicle stick and put in the jar. Now Kylie and Tyler can pull a stick out when they need a date idea.
As part of her gift I made a timeline of their relationship.
The favors were heart-shaped soaps with a note saying, "From Kylie's shower to yours!"
Alex loved the gifts!
And Makenzie loved taking pictures.
Cute Dano.
My mom.
Bows in the hair. I have such cute girls.
Kylie and I.
The shower turned out so great and was so much fun! It's fun to be able to go down to Salt Lake for showers and events. Congrats Kylie!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment