It's not a secret that I love throwing parties and get togethers. I had the opportunity to help throw a baby shower for one of the residents. It was fun to put everything together and it turned out pretty cute. Plus, we had a great turn out. Everything came together and it was a good time!
We did a pink and orange shower.
Bunting was also a theme throughout the shower.
It was included on the invite, on the cake and in the décor.
Such a good turnout!
It's always fun to get together with everyone.
Baby was completely spoiled!
Sharla, the cute mama!
Kristin, the co-host.
The game.
Kristin planned a fantastic game that I am going to steal for other showers. In each bag is a different baby item.
You pass the bags around and try to tell by feel what's inside them.
Then the guest of honor gets to open and keep them all.
It was so fun! I can't wait until the next party!

No comments:
Post a Comment