After visiting with the Palmer's we drove to St. George. We were going to stay at Mitch's grandparents' trailer that night and meet up with his family in the morning. As we drove to St. George, I progressively started to feel more and more sick to my stomach. Unfortunately, that night I was hit with the flu and didn't get much sleep. Not a great way to start our St. George getaway.
That first morning we met up with Mitch's parents and a few of his siblings and headed to Zion National Park. I was looking forward to hiking, but I felt horrible. I ended up sleeping on the grass outside of the Zion's lodge while everyone else enjoyed the beautiful park. It was Memorial Day weekend and was CRAZY busy, but still such a great place to visit.
I did not take any of these pictures.
I was not really aware of what was going on :)
They hiked the Emerald Pools and it looks
like they had a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment