My sister got married! I was able to spend over a week in Salt Lake for the wedding stuff and to spend time with my family from out of town. There was a lot of stuff crammed into a short period of time, but it was so much fun!
The girls and I headed down the day before the wedding. We spent the evening before the wedding at my mom's hanging out with my sister and the rest of my family. My brother and sister that live out of town as well, were able to come for the wedding. It's always a blast when my entire family is together!
The next day was day one of wedding stuff. The temple sealing was at 1 pm. I was staying at my in-laws an my mother-in-law was helping me get the girls ready and was going to watch them while I went to the sealing. The sealing was at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, which is less than 5 min from my in-laws. It was nice to be able to have help from my mother-in-law. Mitch wasn't able to come down for the sealing because he had to work (the sealing was on a Thursday). He was coming down for the reception which was the next day.
The temple ceremony was really nice. However, it was the shortest sealing I have ever attended. It started at 1 and I was calling my mother-in-law at 1:12 from my van to let her know I was on my way to pick up my girls.
Once back at the temple we were able to see the happy couple come out of the temple and then it was time for pictures. It was super windy, we had a few dress malfunctions, and some rain, but we were able to get some good pictures.
This was the best picture we could get with all the kiddos.
Some of the 'worst' ones are my favorite!
I love all of these cute kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment