Saturday, July 4, 2015

cookie party 2015

December 9

Each year I like to have friends over to decorate Christmas cookies. Last year I turned it into a party and cookie exchange with the resident families. It was so much fun that I had to do it again! Now, it's a tradition :)

Invites.



Sugar cookies ready to be decorated and a hot chocolate bar.





Not surprised that Alex is just eating the supplies rather than decorating.





Making a cookie tower with Max!



My cookies for the exchange.
Chocolate dipped sugar cookies with toffee and white chocolate.


Cookies + buttercream frosting + royal icing + sprinkles + chocolate chips and candies = some very happy kids (and a giant mess, but that's ok)! All of the moms left with a variety of yummy cookies with only having to bake one kind. I think everyone was happy!

We had such a great turn out this year. I think next year I'll need to host it at our church building instead of my small house!

No comments:

Post a Comment