Friday, July 3, 2015

29 weeks

July 2

Waiting in the doctor's office.



29 weeks already!
I've been terrible about documenting this pregnancy.
Here's to doing better!
Officially in the third trimester.
Time is passing a lot faster than I thought it would.
I need to kick my butt into gear and get our house ready for baby.
I did buy a box of diapers last week.
We still have a bunch we need to buy though.
Had an appointment on Tuesday.
It included my glucose test.
No news is good news.
So far, no news!
Weight gain so far 4.5 lbs.
4.5 lbs from my preprego weight.
I lost 5 lbs during the first trimester.
Baby and I keep checking out just fine.
She's super active and usually keeps me up at night.
Makenzie and Alex have felt her kick.
They love it!
Current cravings...yogurt, fruit and water.
Does water count?
I'm seriously thirsty all the time.
Side effect of drinking lots of water...
A million bathroom trips a day.
First thing in the morning I am starving.
Later in the day, I pretty much don't want to eat.
Must explain why I'm so hungry in the mornings.
It's a vicious cycle.
The heartburn is still pretty bad.
It's really my only complaint.
And contributes to not wanting to eat later in the day.
No name yet.
I get asked about it a lot.
Mitch and I don't really talk about it.
I'm not worried, we'll have a name when she's born.
However, if you ask Alex she'll say her name is Black Widow!
I like my personal space.
My poor girls don't get much cuddle time.
I just can't do it.
I've managed to stay pretty active during the pregnancy.
I could work out more consistently though.
So far the summer heat hasn't bothered me too much.
I'm sure uncomfortable times are a head!
Next appointment is July 16.
In two weeks.
I can't believe I'm at the point of needing to go every two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment