Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Grandparents Day!

While I was at the store I walked pass the greeting cards and saw that Grandparents Day was the 12th of September. I remember making things in elementary school for grandparents day and thought it would be fun to send something to Makenzie's grandparents (mine and Mitch's parents - they probably won't get them in the mail until tomorrow!). So, I bought some cards and printed some pictures. And, as I mentioned before, Makenzie loves to draw so I let her write a special message in the cards. She had a lot of fun drawing all over the inside!

Makenzie drawing on the cards.



She got a little excited while drawing!



Makenzie has great grandparents that love her to death! I know she would love to see them more, but does love being spoiled when she does! She loves the packages she gets and being able to see them on Skype! Thanks for being awesome grandparents!

I also have some of the best grandparents! I have a lot of great memories with each of them. I loved spending the night at Grandma and Granddad's and watching the "Tammy" movies with Grandma. I also made Granddad carry me (until I became way too big!) all the time. I loved going places in Grandma and Papa's motor home - we once drove to Michigan! When I married Mitch I received another great set of grandparents! Grandma Johnson makes amazing quilts and Grandpa Johnson has great stories. They are all wonderful great-grandparents to Makenzie! We are so blessed with the grandparents we have in our lives.

Happy Grandparents Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment