Sunday, September 12, 2010

Yes, she's already in Nursery!

Since Makenzie turned 18 months on Friday that means she is old enough to go to nursery. We have been looking forward to this for several weeks now. She has a lot of energy and couldn't sit through three hours of church with Mitch and I. I wasn't worried about her having a problem until this last week. When I work out at the Y I put Makenzie in the playroom. The first several times she loved it and wouldn't want to leave. The past week or so when we walk into the playroom she would scream and wouldn't let go of me. I started to worry that maybe she wouldn't want to leave me to go to nursery. Well, that definitely wasn't the case. When we walked into nursery she saw all of the other kids and was completely fine (she is quite the social butterfly). She started out by playing with play dough (she actually tried to eat it a few times). I was the dorky mom and took a few pictures. Between Sunday School and Relief Society I stopped by to see how she was doing. She was great! She stayed the whole time. I hope she continues to love it!

Makenzie's first Sunday in Nursery!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I'm so glad she goes to nursery for you! That is probably a huge help not having to entertain her for the full 3 hours. :)
    And happy belated bday to Mitch! Too bad we don't live closer so we could all celebrate together.

    ReplyDelete