And the little girl in this picture is the reason I didn't go this week. She has a molar trying to cut through and she has a gross runny nose. Even though it isn't a runny nose from being sick, I didn't want to take her to the playroom. Tomorrow is a new day and next week is a new week. I will be better and go to the gym (No more excuses)!
Back to my project. One day I was watching tv and decided I wanted to be productive. So I decided to crochet (that way I could still watch tv)! My cute prego sister benefited from this. I hope my neice/nephew will love it! I have already started another one for my nephew that is on the way. I'm so excited to be using boy colors!
Quick note about my med student - he has been in testing for 3 hours and only has 5 more to go! He studied hard this week and I know he is going to do great! Hopefully we'll get to see each other this weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment