Yup! We're coming to Utah! Well, Makenzie and I are. Mitch and I have been watching flights (for the past few months) for us to visit Utah during Christmas. Unfortunately, they haven't been within our budget. So we talked and debated about it a lot and our conclusion was for Makenzie and I to come before Christmas. Mitch doesn't get an extremely long break from school and will still need to be studying during that break. Staying home would allow him to be able to set up some time to shadow doctors. And since he won't have classes I will be able to pick up extra shifts at Chili's. Even though there will still be school and work stuff going on I'm going to plan some fun family stuff for Mitch, Makenzie and I to do during his break. Anyway, back to us coming to Utah. The plan is to be there from the 9th through the 21st. I've only purchased my flight to Utah - still waiting for a better deal for my return flight (I'm hoping). The time that Makenzie and I will be gone is a test week for Mitch, so we won't be here to distract him. Makenzie and I are looking forward to seeing and spending time with our families and friends!
Since I mentioned school - this week is Mitch's first block week of his second year. I won't be seeing him much because he is going to be studying as much as he can. Eat, sleep and studying for Mitch this week! Everything else will have to wait until next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment