Tuesday, March 6, 2012

one month

February 29

Due to leap year, Alex actually had the day to mark being one month old. I can't believe how fast the month has gone and how fast she is growing.





Alex ...
had her one month dr visit.
she weighed 9 lbs 5 oz which is just above the 50th percentile.
was 21 1/2 inches long - 75%
her head is 15 inches - also 75% (still smaller than Makenzie's)
had a shot (can't remember which one - Mitch held her for it)
is wearing size 1 diapers.
grunts like crazy.
usually sleeps for 6 hours at night.
likes to sleep with her arms up, but I force her to be swaddled. She sleeps longer that way.
spits up after every time she eats due to overeating.
she nurses really well.
had her first outing to the park.
her eyes are darkening - I think they'll be brown like Makenzie's.
wears newborn and 0-3 month clothes.
newborn clothes fit perfect right now, soon they'll be too small.
takes a binky.
also takes a bottle real well.
is a sweet baby mommy loves to cuddle!



Love this little girl!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!!! No way can she be a month already. She is so cute, Linds. I love the pictures. I really wish I could come out and meet her. Maybe over a weekend so I can leave the girls with Bry :)

    ReplyDelete