Wednesday, March 28, 2012

seven year itch

March 19

Mitch and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on March 19. Crazy we've been married for 7 years. The only itch that we had was an itch to spend some time together (I know cheesy). Dano was in town visiting and she kindly watched the girls while Mitch and I went to lunch. We exchanged cards over a seafood lunch at the Red Lobster. We saved the rest of our date for the weekend and saw the Hunger Games. We both love the books and were really excited to see the movie. It was pretty dang good! Thanks Annie for watching our girls! It was nice to do a couple of things just Mitch and I. It basically never happens. Due to school, work and hating asking people to watch my kids (I sometimes have to when I go to work) we rarely go out.


Our announcement picture.




Two youngins on their wedding day (is youngins even a word?).



We have definitely come a long way in the last seven years! Happy anniversary to a wonderful man! So glad you asked me to marry you!

No comments:

Post a Comment