I had to work on St. Patrick's day, but we did do a few things that involved green! My mom had sent Makenzie a St. Paddy's package that included a green shirt and hair bow. So that is what she wore.
We had green pancakes for breakfast.
It was a beautiful day, so we headed to the park with some friends.
I made some cookies as a St. Patrick's day treat.
Makenzie enjoyed eating it! (Love her crazy hair? She had just woken up from a nap.)
Hope you all had a fun St. Patrick's day full of all things green!
I love her face more in the pancake picure :) I like the green food. Bryant didn't want green food so all I did do was Enchiladas with green sauce for dinner.
I am the wife and Mitch is the resident. Makenzie and Alex are our amazing little girls. Mitch graduated medical school and we moved to Pocatello, ID for residency. These are our adventures!
I love her face more in the pancake picure :) I like the green food. Bryant didn't want green food so all I did do was Enchiladas with green sauce for dinner.
ReplyDelete:)Oh I love the skinny jeans Makenzie is wearing!