Friday, March 18, 2011

get together sandwiches

So every time my family has an event, such as a baby shower, baby blessing, bridal shower it usually includes a chicken salad on croissants. Well, Makenzie's birthday was just last week and we had a little party and I made chicken salad sandwiches. It is really easy to make, feeds a bunch of people and is super yummy. So I thought I would share the recipe.

Chicken Salad Sandwiches

6 chicken breasts, cooked and cut up
Slivered almonds
Green grapes (halved)
Green onions

Dressing:
2 cup mayo
1 cup cool whip
1 tsp chicken boullon
1 1/2 tsp salt
dash of pepper

With this recipe it's just as much of the ingredient as you like. My mom usually doesn't put in the green onions because there are a lot of people in our family that doesn't like them. I think they are a good addition to the salad. We put the salad on croissants and it is a delicious sandwich.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment