Yesterday for a meeting I had at work we were asked to wear a shirt of our favorite college. So of course I busted out one of my Utah State shirts. And, no one at work knew who Utah State was. Since the meeting was during the day, I took Makenzie with me and I had her wear her BYU headband and she brought along her Cosmo (she has outgrown all her other BYU attire). And, several of the people at work had heard of BYU. Must be because of how well they are doing.
I decided to take some pictures of Makenzie and I while we were all dressed up in our team colors!
Just adorable Makenzie!
Makenzie and her Cosmo!
Me and Makenzie (sorry for the bad pic of me!)
Go Aggies! 
It was fun to tell some people at work about one of the Universities I went to. I loved my time at Utah State. I have a lot of great memories! Love that school! Go Aggies!
No comments:
Post a Comment