Wednesday, March 16, 2011

spring break

This week is Mitch's spring break. We love spring break! BYU doesn't have a spring break, so Mitch never had one before med school. It is nice for him to not go to classes. I think this week is more of a catch up week. He's been shadowing, studying and doing practice board exams. But, on Monday he took the day off from everything and we headed to Cincinnati. It was fun to go do something as a family. We stopped by the Gap warehouse and Ikea and also went out to dinner. Makenzie had a blast checking out all of the fun furniture at Ikea!

She loved sitting on all of the beds!



I'm going to find Makenzie the tea sets I had when was a little girl. She loved these!



Jumping on the bed! Didn't you know that was what they are made for?



Chillin' in the chair. Mitch liked this chair in the adult version. If we ever bought them I would totally get the child one to go with them!



Cheese face! Excited about getting some food!



Mitch only has one more block left. That is five weeks until it is non-stop studying for boards, which is on June 3rd. There is a light at the end of the tunnel (which will quickly disappear when 3rd year starts). But for now it is nice to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment