Today, well technically yesterday because I am posting this after work, is our wedding anniversary. We've been married for 6 years. I asked Mitch if he thought it has gone by fast and his reply was that it has been a busy 6 years. It definitely has. A lot of things have happened. I thought I would share some of the things from our 6 years.
March 19, 2005 - We're married! 

One year anniversary trip to Disneyland.
Lindsey graduation from UVU - May 2008
Lindsey Aquatics Manager job - March 2008-Sept. 2009.
Makenzie Lou - born March 10, 2009 
Mitch graduation from BYU - April 2009 
August 2009 - Move to med school in Louisville, KY.
Kentucky (kind of a bad pic, but you get the idea)! 


A lot has happened in 6 years. I didn't mention that we did take on a dog and cat, Trigger and Rascal, during our second year of marriage (and still have them)! We've gained a few sister and brother-in-laws and became an aunt and uncle a bunch of times. We've both been students and both have had a few new jobs. We've spent most of our marriage as primary teachers, usually teaching a class together. As Mitch said it has been busy, but totally worth it!
Oh - if you are wondering about the title, the traditional gift for the sixth anniversary is something wood!
No comments:
Post a Comment