Thursday, March 10, 2011

Makenzie Lou is turning two...

Today is Makenzie's 2nd birthday! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She has so much energy and is so much fun. However, her ugly side does show occassionally and yes, it is becoming more frequent. Here are a few of her favorite things:

-Peanut Butter
-Her stuffed animanls (Pig, Bear, Dog, Lamb, & Cosmo)
-Chocolate
-Dancing whenever she feels like it (one day I'll get a video)
-Playing with her friends (she asks for them multiple times a day)
-Talking on skype
-Playing with Trigger and Rascal
-Coloring and playing with stickers
-Playing outside
-Taking a bath

Plans for today include a visit to the pediatrician, cake and ice cream, presents and skype. It should be a great day! I've already sang her 'Happy Birthday' a few times and now she's singing it around the house.

The card I sent to our families! I actually really like this one!




Happy Birthday Makenzie Lou!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Makenzie!!! I'll see you tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That invitation is so cute! I love the poem on it. I have been thinking of what to do for Owens first birthday. I can't believe he is almost one!

    ReplyDelete