Monday, March 21, 2011

projects made from yarn

During the last several months I have been crocheting a few things. It has been a nice activity to be doing during the colder months. Here's what came out of all of my crocheting.

I've made a few scarves. Don't you just love my model!



Also, a few ear warmers.





I have also made a blanket for my nephew Ryker. This took a lot longer than I anticipated and is huge! But it turned out great! Now to just get it to him.



There's my adorable model again!



I also attempted to teach my Activity Day girls how to crochet a scarf. A few of them picked up on it and finished their projects. I needed a few more hours and multiples of me to really help all of the girls, but it was a fun activity. There are a few more projects I want to get started on. Once complete, I will share!

No comments:

Post a Comment