Tuesday, January 3, 2012

35 week


December 31


Technically, this pic is the first day of week 36.
And the shirt isn't the greatest.
But I was on my way out to work.
I spent most of my week working at Chili's.
Each night I came home with swollen feet.
After closing one night, I couldn't walk the next morning.
I was quite sore.
But I got use to it and was able to keep working.
Everyone at work was real sweet.
They wouldn't let me carry anything remotely heavy.
Or move any tables around.
The baby is constantly in the rib area.
Makes sitting a bit uncomfortable.
Sleeping has also become more uncomfortable.
Plus, I wake up to pee 3-4 times a night.
I've also been waking up extremely thirsty.
Guess, that is contributing to the waking up to pee.
Basically, I am feeling really pregnant.
But, I do feel great and I have energy most of the time.
Next appt. Friday, January 6.
Then every week until this babe comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment