This year for Christmas Makenzie asked Santa for a box, one that Kenzie could fit in to be exact. Well, Santa brought her a box and she has been loving it ever since. She plays with her toys in it. She lays in it with her pillow and blanket and watches movies in it. She would probably sleep in it if we let her.
Soon the box is going to be in need of some cosmetic tape. I'm not sure what we'll do once the box is no longer playable. As for now, we'll just let Makenzie enjoy it!
I think that is so funny she kept asking for a box! It is a nice cheap present to get her and she loves it. I think it is so funny kids usually don't like toys they like the package or box the toys are in. I can't wait for you to have your new little girl!
I am the wife and Mitch is the resident. Makenzie and Alex are our amazing little girls. Mitch graduated medical school and we moved to Pocatello, ID for residency. These are our adventures!
I think that is so funny she kept asking for a box! It is a nice cheap present to get her and she loves it. I think it is so funny kids usually don't like toys they like the package or box the toys are in. I can't wait for you to have your new little girl!
ReplyDelete