Wednesday, January 25, 2012

just about done - week 39


January 22




January 25


Last Thursday I started getting sick.
I spent all weekend basically laying on the couch.
I did go into work on Saturday, but was sent home.
So much for my double shift putting me into labor.
My priority switched to getting better,
not going into labor.
I couldn't imagine delivering a baby with how I felt.
Good news is that I'm feeling mostly better.
I starting feeling contractions Monday night.
They were getting stronger, but not extremely consistent.
They would stick around for a few hours and then go away.
Same thing all day yesterday.
Today was my dr appt.
I was hoping to have progressed more.
Still a 3,
but 60-70% effaced.
I lost a pound.
BP was 112/62.
Still great.
Baby's heart rate in the 140's.
Nurse practitioner student striped my membranes.
Dr said she was hoping to see me tonight or tomorrow.
I've been having contractions all day.
Came home and packed our bags.
Mitch was sent home early,
So, we went to the mall and walked around for a bit.
I guess we're just playing the waiting game.
Next appt Monday, January 30
unless baby comes.

1 comment: