Had my appt today.
Blood pressure was 112/64.
So no preeclampsia.
Yay!
The swelling comes and goes.
I didn't gain any weight again.
Baby measured right on.
Her heart rate was in the 150's.
I am dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced.
The nurse practitioner student checked me.
Yes I have been having contractions.
I hate when people ask me though.
This baby will come when she wants to.
I have been sleeping like crap.
I just can't get comfortable.
I dread going to bed and as a result stay up way to late.
I've spent most of the week getting baby stuff ready.
And cleaning our entire townhouse.
I still feel like there is so much to do.
Next appt. is January 18.
They scheduled an ultrasound.
Dr. wants to check the fluid levels and placenta.
Two days after Makenzie's due date they found the placenta was calcifying,
which resulted in fluid loss.
That meant Makenzie needed to be born and I had to be induced.
My dr. wants to check everything as a precaution.

No comments:
Post a Comment