Yay for Alexandria. I love the family picture so cute. And Alex is a doll. :) I never say that so it really means I think she is so precious! Congratulations Lindsey, Mitch, and Makenzie on the new little addition to the family!
Oh she is so precious! She is adorable! I am so happy for you! I would love to hear about the delivery. Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see more pictures of her!
I am the wife and Mitch is the resident. Makenzie and Alex are our amazing little girls. Mitch graduated medical school and we moved to Pocatello, ID for residency. These are our adventures!
Yay for Alexandria. I love the family picture so cute. And Alex is a doll. :) I never say that so it really means I think she is so precious!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Lindsey, Mitch, and Makenzie on the new little addition to the family!
Oh she is so precious! She is adorable! I am so happy for you! I would love to hear about the delivery. Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see more pictures of her!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is adorable. I hope you are all adjusting well to having new baby around. How fun!
ReplyDelete