Wednesday, February 29, 2012

two weeks

February 12

Wow time is flying by! I've heard others say that the time with the second little one goes by faster. I didn't really believe it, but it is totally true.

February 13 - 2 weeks & 1 day (I didn't take a picture on the two week day)



Alex & Mommy!



Alex ...
is a good sleeper.
is super noisy - she grunts so much, but also has the sweetest coo when she's sleeping.
is wearing newborn diapers still, but that'll change any day now.
looks a lot like Makenzie as a baby.
is a very efficient eater - she tends to over eat because of this.
doesn't really like tummy time - daddy makes her do it more than mommy.
loves to cuddle.
is such a sweet baby!


February 15

Alex had her two week well visit on Wednesday, February 15. Mitch was working at the pediatrician's office for his out-patient peds rotation, so he got to be at the appointment. At Alex's previous visit she only weighed in at 7 lbs. Today she was 8 lbs 9 oz. She definitely made it back to birth weight plus almost another whole pound! I would say she is eating plenty. She has a small umbilical hernia, but it's not bad and should correct itself. Her bellybutton has healed after being cauterized the last time we were here. We can now give her a full bath. Dr. Lewis said Alex was perfect! Have I mentioned we love our doctors? The whole office is awesome!

Alex getting ready to leave the dr's office. It was cold outside.



Can't leave out Makenzie! She's just too darn cute! The office spoiled her with suckers and stickers.



Next appt. Wednesday, February 29

1 comment:

  1. Wow 2 weeks already. I defiantly see Makenzie in Alex, which is good because Makenzie is super cute! Yay to being a great eater. Makes life so much easier.

    ReplyDelete