Thursday, February 2, 2012

40 weeks


January 28


Yup, I hit 40 weeks still pregnant.
I spent the day with a couple of friends walking around the mall.
We also stopped by The Comfy Cow for some ice cream.
It was a lot of fun.
We decided we needed to do it more often.
Best part was Corissa was asked if her, Ad'Lynn and I were sister wives.
Ask me about the story.
It's funny.
Later on I walked around the craft store.
Anything to get active labor going.
The week had been a bit frustrating.
Mitch's attending gave him Thurs and Fri off.
Baby didn't come.
We were worried about the required things he missed.
Then everyone was asking me if I was in labor.
I had nothing new to tell anyone.
The fun day at the mall was just what I needed.
I was in a better mood,
and felt like I wasn't just sitting at home waiting anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment