Wednesday, March 7, 2012

sisters

When we found out we were pregnant with Alex I really wanted it to be a girl. I wanted Makenzie to have a sister. I love my brothers and most definitely want my girls to have a brother, but I love the relationships I have with my sisters and wanted that for Makenzie and now Alex.



Makenzie is an awesome big sister!
She likes to ...
get me diapers and wipes when it's time to change Alex's bum.
throw the dirty diapers away in "Alex's garbage."
shower Alex with kisses.
make sure she says good bye to Alex when she's leaving.
constantly tell Alex she loves her.
put the binky in Alex's mouth.
comfort her.
call her sweetheart.
wipe up spit up.
wrap a blanket on Alex.
sing to her.
hold Alex.
just love her!



Alex is a darling little sister!
She allows Makenzie to do all of the above
without much crying or protest!



I can't wait to watch their relationship develop. I'm sure they'll drive us crazy with fighting and I don't even want to think about what the teenage years bring us. But, hopefully they'll love each other more than not. They're off to a great start!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute sisters! They'll be close just like all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling girls!! So fun to see all your pics! Glad you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete