Where is the time going? Alex is already two months old. So crazy!
Alex...
has had a lot of visitors that love her like crazy!
has quieted down a lot when it comes to grunting.
she still grunts, but not nearly as much.
but she has started goo-ing and gaga-ing.
it is such a sweet sound.
has beautiful long eyelashes.
her eyes are still a shade of blue.
Mitch thinks they'll stay blue.
I think they'll turn brown.
has a bald spot.
I can't wait for it to grow in.
loves bath time!
has a beautiful smile.
she loves to smile all the time now.
daddy gets the biggest smiles out of her.
just started sleeping through the night.
started at 8 weeks old.
still wearing size 1 diapers.
wears 0-3 month clothes.
newborns are officially too small.
is such a good eater.
goes back and forth from nursing and bottles without a problem.
only really fusses when hungry or tired.
looks just like Makenzie as a baby.
she is getting really strong.
still loves to be cuddled!
and we all love to cuddle her!

Oh my goodness she is sooooo cute. I can't wait to meet her. It will be fun because I think by then Lynlee and her will be able to interact. I am so happy Lynlee has a cousin close to her age. Love and miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures! She is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! I love that smile in the first picture. So sweet. Cute cute girls you have!
ReplyDelete